Welcome to the forum

Change of ECCA commitments!!!,

edited April 2016 in Time Trial
Please see the below message from the ECCA. It seems they initially missed off 2 allocations both in May and have been forced to move the track champs. I have told them that the May dates might be difficult to fill at such late notice but i would see what we can do. All rather annoying but hope you can help.

"Hi

It is only after Dave mentioned to me that you did not know that CC Ashwell was assigned to his event that I went and checked the allocation details that I sent to you.

After checking the document I noticed that I missed off 2 events when I copied the detail into the document I sent you.

Here is a revised copy of your allocation. The other thing that has changed is the date of the track championship at the Velodrome which is now Saturday 1st October. Not our choice but forced upon us by the Velodrome.

Sorry for the confusion.

Sunday 1st May 2:00pm – E6/25
Organiser - Dave Nock (davidnock123@gmail.com)

1 Duty

Saturday 14th May 2:00pm – E2-50
Organiser – Chris Lodge (cm.lodge@tiscali.co.uk)

1 Duty

Sunday 19th June 4:45am – E2/100
Organiser – John Golder (jgolder66@outlook.com)

1 Duty

Saturday 20th August 2:00pm – E2/10
Organiser – Len Gordon (lengordon55@gmail.com)

1 Duty

Saturday 1st October – Velodrome
Organiser – Tony Harvey (tony@tonyharveytraining.com)

2 Duties

Comments

• That's a shame, the ECCA champs now clash with the World Master's Track Champs. This is the last year the World Master's will be in the UK for awhile as they're off to Los Angeles for at least the next two years.

Wendy and I will now be in Manchester as pit crew on the 1st and racing on the 2nd. Really sorry!
  • Not sure how we're shaping up for this but I can do 20th August.
  • Thanks James,
    You are down for the 20th august and Michael is down for the 19th June. Anymore takers?

The rather urgent one is 14th May. remember, the clubs position of staying in the ECCA depends on filling these slots.
  • Tim, I can help out on 14th May if that slot hasn't yet been filled.
  • Very kind Richard, would be good as ive had the below message from the organiser but anyone else who actually rides the E courses want to volunteer?

Hello Tim

Chris on holidays for a couple of weeks, and just checking that C C Ashwell, are okay to supply one marshal.

Apologies if you already have replied, but if you could let me know all is okay, then I would be very grateful.

Kind regards Kevin Megan

FPCC Marshaling Secretary
  • Big thanks to Richard L who is going to marshal the event on Sunday for us. Thats got us out of a spot of bother with the ECCA so be sure to thank Richard for that ECCA riders.