Welcome to the forum

Sky Pro Team Intro

edited December 2009 in General
are there any other CCA members who gained a 'golden ticket' to ride with the Sky Team next Monday, pre their official intro to the world later in the day ??

no? oh well, watch out for a slightly rotund, Xmas bloated, Skelders hob nobbing with the boys in blue 8-) haha obviously sporting the new, CCA Winter collection! 8-)

Comments

• You lucky B*s@!£d, Ha, I'm in too.

Peter Green
  • go on then.giveeeeeeeeee.....what part of your anatomy did you have to sell.........have fun
  • not quite sure wot u mean there Geoff but it was some kind of email link my good lady forwarded to me for a random draw. I believe there is a ride through London with the Team, not quite sure how that will work??? i'm asuming there will be quite a few supporters with these places! and then the official press bit which i assume the 'guests' get to watch?? & hopefully a time to have a chat with the guys??

all very exciting, see you there Peter....

now, wot to wear???
  • Tim
    Make sure you win the sprint !
    Usual CCA tactics should work

After all The usual winners won't be there to spoil it for you :-)

Geoff
    Perhaps you can get some more tickets for the club ?
    know anyone in the SKY team ?
    Could lend Tim your skin suit

James

Ps I will be at work :-(
  • Go here: http://vimeo.com/8667781
    To see Skelders getting a CCAshwell jersey signed by Michael Barry of TeamSky and some nice footage of the pre launch ride through the streets of London.
  • and i wouldn't be doing my award of 'Poser of the Year' justice if I didn't direct you to 09:40 on the footage to see me on the right hand side preparing for my sprint finish ;-)

those mince pies seem to be have taken their toll though!!

it was a great morning, bloody freezing but a good way to start a Monday! Thanks Peter, where did you find this????
  • Link on TeamSky Facebook page. (pretty quiet in my office!)
  • or at 1:38 where i leave the leaders behind ;-)
  • good stuff...pity we didn't see CCA logo on the clip....looked fun
  • we had to wear their daft bibs unfortunately :(

However you do see a glimpse it at the shirt signing :-)
  • This is classic footage. At 0:43 our hero is clearly trying flog team kit to someone. A subtitle of 'feel the quality, sir' is completely unnecessary.