Welcome to the forum

Welwyn Track League 2016

edited April 2016 in General
Track league starts tonight, who is heading down to the Welodrome?

Weather forecast currently saying showers from 6.00....i will keep an eye on the forecast and hope its like last night at the grass where the rain didnt really arrive.

Comments

• edited April 2016
    Yes... I'm there. What time is best to set off and avoid traffic?
  • edited April 2016
    I'll be taking Adam & Mark - I'm expecting it to be cold - when isn't it?

The forecast for this evening seems to have improved, but always worth checking the "Welwyn Track League" facebook page before leaving home. They've started posting updates if a session is going to be cancelled due to bad weather, saves a wasted journey.

We'll be aiming to get there for 6.45 - I expect it to be busy - first night & all that...I suspect a lot will be wanting to register as a number of training and practice session were cancelled, and so racers wouldn't have completed the necessary paperwork.

See you there...
    Steve L
  • Well it stayed dry but oof it was cold! Well done to Mark, Archie F and Robbie at their first track league. Surprisingly few riders especially in the b's meant hiding in the bunch was a bit trickier than usual!
  • Weather looks ok tonight. Im going and taking Sam D, hope to see a few others there.
  • Struggling to get there tonight and next week due to work stuff : (
  • Hope to be there tonight with Arch. Low turnout last week too - but blimey it was cold.
    Iain
  • Im good for tonight, hope to see a few there. Mighht even be warmish!
  • should be there - no arm warmers...?
  • Not for me this week. Next week onwards and upwards