Welcome to the forum

Pop up Grass track training, tomorrow 12.00

edited May 2016 in Grass Track
I was hoping to do a bit of grass training tomorrow evening but currently the forecast is saying heavy rain from 3 until about 6 which will probably make it a no go in the evening.

So, although not ideal on a bank holiday monday ill be there at midday and get some laps in before the rain. Hope to see some others down there, all welcome no experience needed.

Comments

• I can't make this Tim, had a little off on the Hell of St Neots yesterday and have a sore shoulder that I need to rest up.
  • edited May 2016
    Yes.. First of many.
  • See you there. For half an hour or so. Bringing the kids.

Testing out the heavy bike wit' Kenda Karvs.... I think it's the right combo for next Sunday's racing.
  • Good session that, 8 of us i think and it was relatively warm if a little windy. Hitting the home straight was like hitting a wall.
    Its getting increasingly difficult to get past Sam D, i had to dig deep to pip him in the 1 lap sprint!
  • Great fun ont grass track. 2-lap sprint times below. Looking forward to next Sunday's racing. All welcome. Now thinking switching to Fuji bike and chancing the vittoria CX file tyres: forecast is dry, picnics and sun cream! Looking forward to the marymoor slow lap: Robbie get them new pedals on.

Pete 1.23.59
    Alfie 1.42.76
    Martin 1.24.79
    Robbie 1.15.12
    Thomas 1.38.83
    Sam 1.24.94
    Tim D 1.15.87
    Richard 1.23.87

null
  • Thomas says "thank you for today. I really enjoyed it "