Can you please spread the word
tues night pub / tues training / wed club run etc

Clearly those wanting to remain at 09.00 can organise a ride if you wish to
But Club start will be 09.30

Happy New Year

James
Chairman

Comments

• Well done lads and ladies on turbo training this saturday. At this rate we will get some decent results this season. Must join you all soon. See you on Tuesday.
    I am going out on the MTB on Sunday around 10am from my house 38 Dubbs Knoll road. if interested call 01763853714. Will not be a fast one this time but will be fun and sociable.
    David Herd also joining me. So if interested call or get to 38 Dubbs Knoll Road guilden morden sg80la by 10am for a bit of off road.
    Regards,
    Vincent
  • well done you two...........yesterday 10 of us did an hour and half turbo session with Andrew..Today Andrew and i did another turbo/roller session...hopefully weather will improve..if it doesn't does anyone want me to fix another session at Ashwell school...we will need at least 10 at £2 each to cover costs...i can fix a Sunday also if enough interest..........

In the mean time...THIS TUESDAY.............7.00 - 9.00pm ...........crosss training at the School followed by Turbo training....please bring bikes or rollers if you wish to do this as well