Welcome to the forum

edited April 2018 in Time Trial

Comments

• Jackie is off at 11.32
  • Yes, I'm in. (not sure why given my form thus far!) 35-39 group No 677 off at 14:23
  • I'm No625 and off at 14:05:00
  • no. 281, 12:07:00

my age group suggests that i have passed a significant landmark that is actually still many months away, so i am sulking and refusing to talk about it...
  • I know what you mean Stef, I'm not 35 until September either!
  • 35... those were the days...
  • edited April 2018
  • Sorry Andy, can't help out with a lift, but we will be there to support. Please post your start times if you haven't already done so, and we'll do our best to cheer you all on!
  • Andy - I've attempted to send you a private message. Hopefully you get it!
  • edited April 2018
  • edited June 2016
    Wow that was a long day. Just got back from the Chrono stage of the ToC.
    A reasonably fine day given the weather we have had this week.
    Did not do this last year but seems organised enough but they still have stuff to work on. Bit (lot) pricey, results slow (for vet women anyway) resulting in a lot of hanging around and a dangerous finish area. They did change this after one poor women skidded, fortunately stayed upright but still crashed into a metal barrier which was less than 50M from the finish line.

Jackie was pleased with her 2nd in category and got too (eventually) stand on the podium next to the hired beef cake podium boys. Missed out on the kiss and flowers though. But has a shiny UCI medal and has qualified for the worlds which are just over the water in.... Australia!!!!!!

Managed to get some snaps of CCA riders by pure fluke really. Just in right place at right time.

Stef going out of the arena

Jackie sprinting to finish

Andy on a fast right hander in the showground

Emma on the first straight

Matt just going down the ramp

Jackie on the podium with the beef cake
  • edited April 2018
  • Fantastic result Jackie, very well done.