Welcome to the forum

IC 15 - Sun 12/6/16 - *** Sign on closes at 8am *** - start sheet & important entry information

edited June 2016 in Time Trial
Booking is now available for the Interclub 15 organised by Beds Road CC. The HQ will be in Cardington and the course runs from South of Shortstown down the A600 and then A507 (briefly) to the Esso (Tesco Express) Petrol Station and returning via the same route. After our relatively poor showing in the first race of the series we are looking to up our game in defence of the IC title.

Remember the Interclub series is a numbers game so this is your chance to push the boundaries and help the club at the same time. Lots of social chat back at the BRCC club house afterwards.

BRCC event entry (IC 15)

Currently we have 21 CCA booked to ride.

Comments

• Jackie and I have both entered this one.
  • Do we only need to register on the website or is there a separate sign in like the CTT website? hopefully can make it
  • Hi Chris, I'm sure I had to register on the brcc websites.
  • Great Chris, yes you just register and sign up on Book-to-ride. Any problems and I can let the organiser know and you'll be on the start sheet.
  • Thanks both, now that BRCC changed Saturdays race to a different course in the afternoon which I cant make, I have signed up/in and got a confirmation email. for Sunday. Do I just turn up on the morning and pay, are any further details sent out?

Thanks
  • edited June 2016
    Entries close at noon on Friday and the start sheet will be issued in the evening after which I will post it onto the forum. Pay when you sign on at BRCC clubroom (should be £4).

No late entries after 10th June. If you think can ride, best to get booked in and then send apologies to the organiser in the event of being unable for any reason.
  • Message from the organiser with a reminder that there is a 75 rider limit. Anyone thinking about entering should do so quick as there seems to be very few places left. CCA so far have a fantastic entry with 21 signed up. The comeback starts here!.

Bookings for the IC 30 on Sunday 26th June are also open.
  • Is the club room easy to find?
  • edited June 2016
    Start information available

Here

Please note that signing on closes at 8am

The BRCC Headquarters is easy to find - as you head out of Cardington from Cople on the way to Old Warden on the RHS.
  • CCA riders and times

08:07 Steve Miles
    08:15 Jenny Andrews
    08:16 Emma Koppe
    08:20 Dave Wells
    08:29 Adam Challis
    08:31 James Davis
    08:34 Brendan Ronayne
    08:35 Kevin Stigwood
    08:40 Janet Bassett
    08:43 James McKenzie
    08:44 Gareth Davies