Welcome to the forum

21st June Carmelo's 60 mile ride

Hi Everyone,

To celebrate Carmelo's 60th Birthday, I'm planning an easy 60 mile ride with Tea, Coffee and cakes back at Carmelo's.

The ride will start at 9.30, meet at the pub. There will be a 5 minute grace for those travelling over!!

Hope to see as many as possible out to wish the young fella a happy birthday.

Cheers

Jim

Comments

• I'm in! Does Carmelo know yet? Ha...
  • Sounds amazing!
  • Can't do Tues 21st, sorry. Have a BRILLIANT birthday, though
  • sorry cant make the Tuesday
  • Attempting to take time off work... hope to be there!
  • I'll be there and possibly Stevie as well.
  • yeah, should be good for this.
  • There was talk on this morning's mid week ride of a second group of us doing this at a steady pace...
  • Will try to make it.
  • OK, an update on this is that I've messed up and it seems to suit more people to ride on the Wednesday. Sorry for messing folks around. So this ride is off and we will get out with Carmelo on the Wednesday ride.
  • That's a shame, I had booked the day off specially. Sorry, can't do the Wednesday.
  • BMX Lee had booked time off as well. Anyone else free for a ride Tuesday? Might as well go for it as Lee and I are off.

Will? Robbie? Tim? John?
  • Okay then...having on Wednesday a better idea....
  • Booked Tuesday off too....
    Carmelo you out tmw as well as Wednesday?
  • Yes I will be out both days!
  • 09.30 at pub i think?
  • Fab. See you 9.30!
  • Great ride this morning, thanks everyone. I forgot to say Lee sent his apologies, work got in the way.
  • Might not be out as rd cable snapped, don't know if I can fix it in time! Will try and work out how an allen key works!
  • Cant be out today, combination of son at home off school sick and a bad back.
    Happy birthday Carmelo hope it stays dry for you.
  • happy belated birthday Carmelo. Hope you had a good set of rides. Hope to catch you in a ride soon.