Welcome to the forum

Inter Club 30 - 26th June - 8am all welcome - Booking now open - entries by Sunday 19th June

edited June 2016 in Time Trial
Booking is now available for the Inter Club 30 on 26th June organised by Hitchin Nomads the1U/30 Old Warden course. This was our weakest event in the series last year with only 6 riders completing the course. Although the Letchworth Grand Prix is the same, the Time Trial is early giving plenty of scope to help out later in the day.

BRCC event entry (IC 30)

Comments

• edited June 2016
    I've just received this from Nick Hickman of the Nomads (just 5 CCA entered so far):

Hello All,

The IC30 will follow the same format as in previous years. HQ is Southill Village Hall. First rider off at 08:01. Course: https://www.plotaroute.com/route/76637

Please would you give a heads up to your Club Members and get names to me by Sunday 19th June (I must close entries a bit earlier this year as I have a very full week leading up to the Event). We have an 80 rider limit. There were 49 on the sign on sheet last year so I don’t expect to have to allocate a per Club allowance and will cross that bridge if we come to it.

It would be very helpful if you could also highlight who are the fastest and slowest riders so I can set the field to avoid TKs having a very long wait at the end for stragglers.

Regards,
  • I've entered the IC30