Welcome to the forum

Club 10 Results - 8/6/16

edited June 2016 in Time Trial
In contrast to last week, the weather for this evenings Club TT was dry and warm with a mostly easterly wind.
31 riders took to the roads around our new Guilden based circuit and the fair conditions produced 15 PBs.

Once again Will was fastest on the night setting a new record mark of 21:15, Jackie was first lady in a time of 23:39 - new record (also best Vet on standard), and Travis was quickest of the juniors.

Thanks to time keepers, marshals and pusher - Dave W, Brendan R, Tim A, Daniel D, Robert B and also many thanks to Emma for manning the hall and making drinks.

Click below to view today's times and placings.

Results

Top points in the handicap comp go to Steve Lightfoot bettering his previous PB by 1:31

Handicap result

Comments

• edited June 2016
    Thanks to all the helpers and James for the excellent results service. Lovely evening for it.
  • Thanks to all as per usual. Great to see so many out midweek!
  • Thanks everyone. Nice to be riding instead of marshalling.
  • Did anyone pick up a pair of Bloc sunglasses on Weds TT as I have lost mine.

Ta Shelton
  • Yes, thanks all for making it happen. Much appreciated
  • Shelton - there was a pair of black sunglasses on the signing-on table in the hall afterwards, didn't notice a brand on them- I wasn't the last to leave, so I didn't see if they got claimed, but they may be with the signing-on kit..?
  • Shelton James put them with the kit