Welcome to the forum

Saturday 11th June 08:00

anyone out?

Comments

• Yes I am
  • should be there
  • Likewise
  • anyone have thoughts on route, distance?
  • edited June 2016
    10:00 min – WARM-UP

make sure you get a good warm-up in at PZ1/RPE3/HRZ2. Throw a 10 second sprint or two into it toward the end just to make sure.

02:45 hr – MAIN SET

60mins at PZ2/RPE4-5/ HRZ2, working on a smooth pedal stroke.• Then, go into 2 x 20mins at 8% below threshold power. You’ll be in lower PZ4/RPE7/HRZ4.10mins really easy spinning between efforts.• 55mins back at PZ2/RPE4-5/HRZ2.

05:00 min – COOL-DOWN

Bring it home nice and easy.

OR just go and ride your bike and have some coffee and a big fat cake.
  • Yep as long as the beer monster doesn't get me this evening!
  • similar sentiment to the above! (so I'll probably barely drag myself to the 9.30)
  • Lol... never ridden the 8am without a night out with the beer monster for years
  • Won't be around for a couple of weeks. Should be a nice day, have a great one.
  • Wow. Sounds like there is a plan then.
    Might make it out for a rendezvous.
  • Change of plan... out early.
  • Any idea of route?
  • hope you got back alright tim?!
  • big thanks to Jim & Steve for their help repairing my split tyre... amazing wot you can do with a bit of old tyre, a Sainsbury's sandwich box and some puncture patches. no train required, back safely, average speed down a bit though from the c23's we were doing with Vince in TT mode!

as always, great ride, great company and good to see Jim out :-)

laters...
  • Thanks for a fun ride. Honestly yesterday afternoon was challenging and legs were screaming last night. So clearly over did it. Average was around. 19.5mph but we did have a couple of stops for the punctures and stuff.
    Glad you made it back Tim. You were in good hands.
    That was a blinding BLT at the stop. A bit too filling for a fast ride.
    Nathanial gets a propper bike next week. We are now all in for a hard time this summer.