Welcome to the forum

For Sale - Fulcrum Racing Quattros LG Alloy Clincher Wheelset 2016

For Sale - Brand new still in box, Fulcrum Racing Quattro LG alloy Clincher Wheelset 2016, Shimano 11 speed compatible, never used still in box with receipt from Evans, purchased for bike build but ended using higher end Mavics instead, now surplus to requirements, bargain at £150.00 cash on collection (Ashwell).

Comments

• Hi David... I'm interested in these if they're still going...
  • Still got them, let me know if you want to take a look.
  • If they're brand new and boxed still I'll take them! Message me your address and a good time to pop in and will come and pick them up.
  • No problem, brand new and boxed still in bubble wrap, just checked receipt purchased end Dec 2015 but they are current version. I bought them to build a new bike for the summer but decided to get something lighter, I literally looked at the front one and put back in box, they are literally shop fresh. Feel free to come and have a look. Is is still possible to whisper using the forum?
  • David, did will buy these ?
  • I did... You snooze etc...

Have a look up at flamme rouge for some similar priced hoops, they've got some good deals going on there!
  • Lol Will, just realised with my RS31's there 11 speed to so I'm now looking at another 11 speed cassette ;-) enjoy the wheels ;-))
  • I will have a set of these for sale within the next few weeks, little use. Same price!
  • Lol Will, just realised with my RS31's there 11 speed to so I'm now looking at another 11 speed cassette ;-) enjoy the wheels ;-))