Welcome to the forum

Club 10 result 15-6-2016

edited June 2016 in Time Trial
A light Westerly wind for the first time this season meant very fast conditions with 26 riders. Cam doing a double circuit clocked 19:59 for the first circuit and 40:21 overall. Amongst guest riders were Jack Steel-Jessop, a junior who rode the single circuit in 22.02. Fastest of just 2 ladies this evening was Emma with 25:03 and Vets on standard winner was Jason with +4:05.

Many thanks to Andrew R, Tim D, David J, Robert B and Emma P for their help in running the event.

Full result

From the 20 CCA riders there were just 2 who only narrowly missed out on PB's. Just a few seconds separated a gaggle of riders where literally every second would have moved you up a place. Kevin wins the free entry next week and top points with a PB by 1:20 (no more doom and gloom Kevin!).

Handicap result

A couple of reminders:

We are a bit short on helpers for next week so please sign up if you're able to do marshalling/time-keeping duties

Club 10 helpers

We are also still short of representatives for the Inter club 30 on Sunday 26th June, the deadline for signing up is 19th June.
Please book yourself in if you're available (the interclub has a minimum of 8 to count).

BRCC event entry (IC 30)

Comments

• OMG, these things don't happen to me. I'd like to thank my wife, my coach, everyone who's believed in me.........
  • Some fast times tonight.

Thanks all the volunteers.
  • Well done Kevin. Great result. And thank you to all helpers, especially to Andrew for providing safe passage around the roadworks.
  • my first experience of the new course and village hall. excellent. and great support from helpers, marshalls etc thanks all.
  • Imagine how fast Cam would go if he was really trying though...