Welcome to the forum

Chain Gang, Tues 28 June 2016

Weather forecast poor at the moment. But we only need decent conditions for an hour for a couple of laps eh?

Will look out of the window and make a last minute decision, as per too many Tuesdays this summer!

TT posse...a head's up that tomorrow's conditions look bobbins at the mo too.

Comments

• edited June 2016
    I' going to give it a miss this week
  • Doesn't look great this evening but if it's anything other than torrential I'll be out
  • edited June 2016
    Don't be put off riders: looking out of the window on the train back from London and there's a decent looking dry spell on its way.

I'll be at Steeple Junction 7.35pm with a clip-on mudguard. Maybe a bit steadier than usual on the wet roads.

Come join me n' Bryn Diesel!
  • edited June 2016
    A bit of a lonely one tonight. No rain and the roads were dry on the third lap. Got a bit sunny. A strong southerly made for a tough time getting up the hill. Lack of dinner making it tougher at the end. Fingers crossed for better weather next week.

Lap 1: 21.7mph
    Lap 2: 21.5mph
    Lap 3: 20.5mph
  • Well done on those times. It was raining all evening here so did not venture out. Hoping for next weeek
  • Sorry to leave you deserted Martin! Got a call from someone desperate for a babysitter and with the rain and everything I wussed out... Good effort though!
  • Hardcore.