Welcome to the forum

Club 10 TT, 29 June 2016

Hi all

It looks like the weather might hold off for this evening's Club 10. Good luck. A couple of things to point out...

Firstly, the fancy food pop-up Provenance is appearing at Guilden Morden this evening, 6-9pm. It parks up in the space where the village hall is, so keep the area clear for villagers to use. Also... grab something from there to eat for dinner! It's right fancy good stuff.

http://www.provenancekitchen.com/

Secondly, the village hall sent me a note about the village hall firedoor, and I promised I'd share verbatim on the forum. The damage is nothing to do with us. Thanks.

The emergency door in the side of the hall seems to have been damaged recently. We have contacted the installers to arrange repairs. The door may not open or close reliably and should not be the first exit route in the event of an emergency.

There are three other emergency exits – the front entrance, by the kitchen and via the shower rooms. The suggested occupancy limit of 160 people is based on everyone leaving the building by the front door, or half by kitchen and half by front door within 2 minutes of the alarm being raised.

Please ensure that your users are aware of the situation and know how to exit the hall quickly in the event of an emergency without using the door in the side of the hall.

Please also remember that the door is an emergency access door and should not be used for routine access.

Someone seems to have forced the right side door either open or closed so just in case you’re not sure what to do
· Always use the green bar to open the door.
· To open push the bar down firmly.
· To close push the green lever next to the left side of the bar while pulling the bar up. Do not just force the bar up.
Regards
Janet