Welcome to the forum

Club 10 Result - 6/7/16

edited July 2016 in Time Trial
With a very light Westerly breeze many were expecting more this evening. In fact 8 did manage PBs. Bad luck to Sean who missed the turn to Toll Bar House before Wendy and Will tweaked something in his warm up so decided not to risk it, hope things settle down there.

Good to see several visitors including 7 from Meridian Tri all putting in good performances.

Nigel Hale (TSE) was fastest on the night (22:30) with Jason best Ashwell rider (22:44), Jackie (23:42) was fastest of 4 females and also best Vet on Standard (+5:16). Travis with 24:12 was fastest Junior.

In the Handicap competition Stuart took maximum points (a 44 second PB).

Thanks very much Tim, Malcolm, Robert and Chris for their help in organising.

Please note we still need more helpers for the Club/Interclub 25 next Sunday, any help will be very much appreciated.

Main result

Handicap result

Comments

• Thanks again guys, great night.....
  • Thanks to James, Tim, Malcolm, Chris, Bert & Shelton for boiling the water!

And thanks to everyone for making the members of Meridian Triathlon Club (we're based at Melbourn Village College if you've not heard about us) feel so welcome.
  • Thanks to all for helping make this happen. Pleased with my result and will have to go again next week to claim the freebie
  • edited July 2016
    Thanks to all the helpers last night, great job as always.

Strange conditions last night, no wind but just really heavy air !

Well, that's my excuse anyway :)
  • I had some really heavy air on the way home after eating 4 quids worth of biscuits.
  • Will I Am, you had some heavy air "pre biscuits"......
  • They don't call me "the lead balloon" for nothing