Welcome to the forum

Reynolds Carbon Clinchers

Just seeing if there's any interest in my reynolds full carbon clincher wheelset (62mm strike SLG)- came with my new race bike but I already have some tubs for racing, so it's hard to justify them just for training. Done couple hundred miles on them (trying to convince myself to keep them I think), so there's not much wear in them.

I can post some pictures up if anyone's interested, but here's a link for them, I've not got wheelbags for them, but can supply the proper brake pads and QR skewers, plus the continental 4000 tires they came with (I'll be keeping the cassette though- shimano freehub). RRP is around £1200, maybe looking for £800-900 to get some more sensible training wheels...

http://www.probikekit.co.uk/bicycle-wheels/reynolds-strike-clincher/tubeless-wheelset-2015/11099019.html?utm_source=googleprod&utm_medium=cpc&utm_campaign=gp_cycling&affil=thggpsad&switchcurrency=GBP&shippingcountry=GB&gclid=CLmQpqnJis4CFWUq0wodCI0Bjw&gclsrc=aw.ds&dclid=CPKTvKnJis4CFcI8GwodCP0J0A&variation=11099021