Welcome to the forum

Club 10 result, 27.07.16

edited July 2016 in Time Trial
A nice warm night, maybe a bit breezy but quite a few pb's i think, James will need to confirm. Only 17 riders but lots of helpers, thanks to James, Kevin, Jenny and David. Also enjoyed the Providence squash and harisa wrap in the car park!

J Stuart 22.43
B Ronayne 22.57
J Field 23.28
S Miles 23.43
C Potter 24.06
S Field 24.46
S Dixon 24.50
S Pell 24.52
E Koppe 25.28
R Bumstead 26.10
F Field 26.24
T Allen 26.34
S Douglas 26.41 (meridian tri)
T Smith 27.44 (Team Trident)
M Pullen 28.04
H Pell 28.34
A Roe 29.32

I think pb's from Brendan, Jackie, Shelton, Robert and certainly Felix ( by about a week) not sure if there were others, will need James to confirm.

Comments

• Thanks everyone. A very pleasant evening. Really enjoying the tea and cake after. So much more civilised than the hard stand. Knew I was close to my PB time and turns out it was exactly the same!!
  • Thank you to all the helpers. I can confirm my PB. Delighted to have broken the 23 minute barrier. I think I'll retire now.
  • Looks like some decent times and great to see Robert getting ever closer to that 25 !! ;-)
  • Well done all. I really enjoyed official duties......and for someone who (still) doesn't know everyone's names, it really did help that everyone shouted their numbers out as they crossed the line.
  • Thanks to Kevin and Tim for timing, and Jenny, James, David and Robert
    for helping and pushing.
  • Thanks to all organisers/helpers this week and last.
    So was I 2 seconds in front of or behind Shelton?!
  • ooops, got the order a bit wrong. 2 secs ahead Stef. Ive altered accordingly