Welcome to the forum

Saturday 30th July - 8am

woodford mill tea rooms at ringstead - 87.67miles 2556ft climbing.....if i can remember the way....

Comments

• Cheers will do my best to be there
  • via Langford?
  • If it's ok, I'd like to tag along.

I'll have my Garmin 1000 if I get dropped.
  • ......via northfields
  • See you at the Tuns
  • edited July 2016
    going to do my own short and sharp ride instead, this is too far pour moi
  • Enjoyed the ride this morning. Resisting the urge for an afternoon nap
  • Nice to see you in Potton! Much nicer than fiddling around with Windows 10 ... cursing all it's glorified new features and longing for a world where a software upgrade means it gets simpler and quicker to do what I need to do
  • Jane there's a class action lawsuit against microsoft's tactics for making people "upgrade" to it!
  • official stats....

4 out
    82 miles (had to cut it a little short 'cos vince had to get back for his hair appointment....)
    avg 18.8...would have been quicker if it wasn't for me...
    3350ft climbing
    lovely tearoom at woodford mill

good luck to janet and jane in your race tmrw

• edited July 2016
    Thanks Phil - I like that Ringstead route.
    Would be good to see a few more out.
    Remember it won't be long before we're on the winter bikes - now there's a cheery thought
  • Most enjoyable ride. I squeezed 19.1mph average out of the Garmin so will go with that. Hope you are ok phil. You weren't firming on all cylinders yesterday. Looking forward to a ride when Gareth lets loose the full force of his power.
    Jeremy the near mention of winter is getting me depressed and cold. heavy bikes, slow long wet and windy rides. Bulky clothes, colds, muddy roads, dilemmas over kit and mud guards. Right I'm emigrating.
  • GWDGWD
    edited July 2016
    Vincent, that was my full force yesterday