Welcome to the forum

### KIT ### TAKING SPRING/SUMMER ORDERS NOW ###

edited February 2010 in Kit
All,

Over the next month or so I will be putting together a Spring/Summer order. A number of members have already put requests in (Gilets seem to be the favourite at the moment) so I'm keen to get the ball rolling. I will ask Martin to put the new catalogue on our web site but here is the link, please ignore their prices as we receive a pretty good discount plus their advertised prices exclude VAT (which unfortunately will be pushing our prices up a touch as you all know).

http://www.endura.co.uk/Dept.aspx?dept_id=152

Ladies, please note the new improved range available to you. Previously you had different short shammy and that was it, so good news there. NB - if you would like blue flowers I'm sure we can oblige :-)

Just as a reminder, we DON'T hold 'pro' kit in stock (except Gilets), it is very good kit & I can recommend it but comes with a premium price. The shorts are really very good as well as the shirts. They are more of a ‘race’ fit though.

If any of you are planning any trips/ memorable events and would like 'tour shirts' created similar to the Belgium trip last year, let me know & I can arrange a slight change to the designs i.e. – country colours on arms. Endura are pretty good and don't charge us for the additional as long as its simple. Anybody doing the Étape this year, I have a shirt already designed and it looks great :-) Stef???

Please email me with requests as it makes it a lot easier for me to track rather than the forum. tim@ccashwell.com

Finally, for all the racers out there, the new colours I believe have now been registered so you will need your new shirts this season.

We still have the basics in stock:

s.s.jerseys,
l.s.jerseys,
a few bib shorts,
arm warmers,
leg warmers, knee warmers,
a few buffs,
a few ultra packables

I think that covers most of it, any questions, drop me a mail.

Cheers

Skelders

Comments

• i will be placing an order week commencing 22nd of Feb. Please get your requests in soon.

I'm sure some of you wanted skin suits??? best get your sizes and orders in quick as there won't be another order until September'ish time!! Andrew (Skeen) I know you wanted one?? What size and which type?? Also John Sunderland to match your new TT bike??

I'm away next week so ask questions now :-)