Welcome to the forum

Push Sport CX, Southwold

A long trip to Southwold today. Fantastic rides from the Lightfoots and Jackie meaning the club got top marks and stay in first place with 2 rounds left. Results below, well done everyone not least for make it almost to the seaside!
The course was dull, no hills, no off camber and no dismounts just grassy corners. The only interest was a low gorse bush that whacked you on the shins each lap, sort of woke you up a bit though. Should have gone to central with the bridge and sand pit. It was quite a small field in the v 40 race so my 26th is a bit flattering and i didnt have a great ride being a bit unmotivated with a dirt crit and no mates to play with... :(
Oh and managed to pick up a drawing pin of all things in my rear tubular fortunately just before the start so swapped wheel.
Interestingly it hasnt gone down at all so i might try putting some sealant in before i pull it out.

Next Eastern is 2nd Jan but im toying with riding the Lewisham Beastway on the 27th in Beckenham, on a recently abandoned municipal golf course apparently...now that could be interesting!

U10
3 Rhys Cairns
12 Elijah Storti (1st u8)
19 Loga Ayers (3rd u8)

u12
1 Mark Lightfoot
12 Ethan Storti

youth
1 Adam Lightfoot
9 Felix Field
10 Harley Pell (2nd girl)
13 Sam Daniels
30 Thomas Ayers

v50
22 Mark Wyer
24 Stuart Field
26 Pete Daniels
28 Jackie Field (first women outright)
31 Daniel Doncaster
61 Emma Pell (11 woman)

v40
26 Tim Duckett

Senior/ junior
13 Travis Pell
18 Noah Field

Comments

• edited December 2016
    Would agree with Tim about the course but it did make for some close racing with the usual CCA bunch and 3 other riders. Lots of position changing.

Out of the juniors Travis got 5th despite a couple of Pit stops and Noah got 7th.

Jackie was very pleased with her 1st

That gorse got me as well!!!