Welcome to the forum

Thank you.

Just a quick message to say thanks to CCA for all the help and support I've had since starting riding a couple of seasons ago. During 2017 my first claim team will be Contour cycles, a new, small, racing team. I'll be remaining as a second claim rider for CCA and will be a vocal 'cheerer' of anyone racing in CCA colors (especially my daughter Ellie!!). I didn't take the decision to race in different colors lightly, but at 38 you learn to grasp opportunity when it arrives! I'll be safely storing my blue and white kit, as I'll be back racing first claim for the club in the future I'm sure. Good luck to all for racing in 2017 - hope to see you all on the roads and grass tracks! Mitchy

On an aside - Contour cycles sponsor Ask-physio in Stevenage have will do a 10% discount for anyone mentioning the team, so although I hope no-one needs it, maybe it might come in helpful for anyone rehabing from injury?

Comments

• Good luck Mitchy! Likewise we'll cheer you on mate.
  • Indeed, good luck with Contour, im sure you will be awesome! and of course we will see you around.
  • Great stuff Mitchy - Team Contour sounds very exciting. I look forward to watching you in one jersey or another. Always good watching you race.

See you and the family cheering soon.
  • Good luck Mitchy, you know that I will always shout very loudly at you as you hurtle around the track whatever kit you are in.

All the best
    Scott.
  • All the best Mitchy - sounds like a great opportunity! Hope to see you around during the summer at the grass track events.
    Iain
  • Good luck Mitchy. Ask Physio are really good, they sorted me out a treat.
  • Best of luck from me as well. Stophe is a really good guy so I'm sure you'll be well looked after.
  • Yes best of luck Mitchy
  • Nice one Mitchy. Great to have a lifetime athlete with such a wealth of experience involved with the club, will be good to see you getting your first cat next season but best to see you racing for the fun of racing. You're a shining example for the youth in the club so great to see you'll still be involved with us. You're always welcome in blue!
  • Well done Mitchy!
    I still remember your first Saturday ride with us.... think u'd had ur bike about a week. I was giving you a few 'Top Tips from Tim' to help you along and get you through the ride (thinking to myself ' this guy must be mad, 1st ride and on an 08:00am spin).. and then you revealed ur marathon times.... #humbled haha

Well done again and good luck!
  • Thanks all. First race in new colors today and lots of CC ashwell cheering me on! Lovely.
  • Have a good one Mitchy and best wishes for the coming year with the new outfit