Welcome to the forum

CX Worlds

Wow!! extrordinary stuff in the first race of the weekend, a clean sweep on the podium for the GB juniors, fantastic race to watch. All these kids at cx races all over the country is paying off!

Comments

• Crikey, womens race was fantastic too, last lap was incredible and genius final descent and last corner bobble from Sanne Cant.
  • The same could be said for the CCA performance at the Central league finale at Misterton: Dave was first, Dan was second and I was third...of the ashwell riders in the race. A sunny day but muddy conditions nonetheless made for slippery tracks. The course was similar in feel to our own event with plenty of twists, banked decents and some up hill grinds. The 3 of us were close together for the first couple of laps with Dave then pacing it nicely to take the lead and never losing it. Dan had a belter of a race with the wednesday skills paying off on the technical course. Pleased to say all rear mechs survived. Right, off to watch the world's on You Tube and pick up some much need tips.
  • Well done on the central race.
    The worlds was just brilliant. Hope tomorrow is as good. The conditions made for some close racing and lots of crashes.
  • The World CC champs just get better and better with each race....

A proper mud bath today in the u23's. Fantastic racing for the medals on that last lap.

I've got my fingers crossed the elite men's race doesn't disappoint. Live on the uci youtube channel at 2pm today. Not to be missed...