Welcome to the forum

9am Sunday Club Run

edited January 2017 in Club runs
Looks a bit damp and windy - final January ride of 2017, nice and steady - usual head south via Walkern, Bennington, Digswell and see how we get on from there. See you all at 9am tomorrow

Comments

• edited January 2017
    On the steam roller I'm not even fearful of the bennington dip!
  • im on football duty tomorrow but hope to join you in the coming weeks
  • Adam is keen to do the club run tomorrow, but unfortunately I can't ride with him (ill). Anyone else riding?
    Steve L.
  • Have man flu, gents, so will pass.
  • Planning on an appearance.
  • 4 out today for a steady 40 mile ride.
    Utter madness from @Sirlez who decided that short sleeves were in order for today
  • Thanks chaps. Adam enjoyed that. 53 miles by the time he got home.
    Cheers
    Steve L.
  • short sleeves of the gabba- possibly a bit foolish. still good ride with a surprise snicket round the back of baldock tesco's at the end where i am led to believe one walks their dogs - or at least it had something to do with dogging
  • Adam & I are planning to be there this Sunday. Though I guess a few are heading off to the Beds Road reliability ride?
  • I think im on football duty again but im sure Mark said he will be out
  • I should be there for the usual 9am club run
  • I was going out but have come down with a cold so out of action.
  • Too foggy for Adam & I to ride over. We'll pop out later.
  • Solitary ride - usual thing: headed south and then battled back against the headwind. Quite foggy and cold.
  • edited February 2017
    Looking cold this Sunday, though not damp. Who else will be up for a club run?
  • Hi Jon, won't be out as still recovering from a chest infection. Wrap up warm if you're out!
  • What is a club rub? That sounds awks! I am however up for 40ish miles in the cold if that is also on offer
  • I should be there but Stevie is still recovering from a cold
  • Not going out now - done something to my ankle and even walking is painful.
  • you were trying those pistol squats that Andrew Leveton was showing on facebook
  • 2 hardcore Sunday Stalwarts today. Colder than a cold thing on a cold day.. 40 at 16 ave
  • 9am Sunday is on this week. Have scaled back from 32 to 28 tyres in celebration of the emergence of some warmth! Need some miles ahead of the cafe run so need to hit 50 tomorrow
  • Back on the game this week after a slightly later start last week to assist with CCA dinner hangover
  • Planning to keep the 9am fires burning tomorrow. Thinking St Ives & Guided Bus way action!
  • So it was a solo trip today...☹️ Just Phil Collins and I along the Guided bus way. 60@17. Not bad... did get knocked off in a slow mo debacle by a lady who got out of the car and said " you look so much bigger in real life" - if only this was true!