Welcome to the forum

February club night, Tues 7th Feb 2017, 8pm Three Tuns

Hi all.

A reminder that the monthly club night is this coming Tuesday, 7th Feb. Last of the winter club nights. People usually starting popping up around 8pm and stay on til quite late.

There's no 'special' event this time: unless someone wants to present or share anything? But come on down for the social aspect. It's always good meeting everyone out of their lycra. It's also here where cycling plans and goals are usually hatched. 2018 ones now I expect.

I won't be around. Or more specifically, I will pop my head in - but It'll likely be late if I do.

Note: there's probably new landlords in the Tuns by now. Say hello and give them a warm CCA welcome.

thanks.

Comments

• Club night this Tuesday, 7th Feb. All welcome, Tuns. From 8pm.

I've got the Kit to bring down. But will only be at the pub late on. If anyone can pick up and drop it off at the Tuns - appreciated. I'm Guilden Morden way.

I can pick it up after - no problems.
  • No one able to take kit down to Club night. So alas it won't be there this Tuesday.

I am holding on to kit then til next time. If anyone wants stuff before; get in touch to get your hands on it, round Guilden way.

See you at Club night late on. Have fun.

martin@ccashwell.com