Welcome to the forum

Last Shout Out for the Dinner Raffle

As previously mentioned in the World Hour post there is a chance to buy tickets for the raffle being drawn on Saturday at the club dinner so you can be entered without attending.

With the very generous support of Jamie at Flame Rouge http://www.flammerouge.cc there will be 3 top prizes on offer and a variety of other prizes.

1st Prize. A Gold Service.
2nd Prize. A Pro Bike Fit.
3rd Prize. A £50 voucher to spend in the well stocked shop in Bromham Road in Bedford

In addition to these there will be a variety of small prizes appealing to cyclists.

The draw will take place on the evening of the club dinner on the 25th Feb. Obviously if you are attending there will be opportunity during the evening to buy tickets.
If you are not going you can still take part by pledging to buy tickets by adding your name and amount of tickets required to this post and paying at the earliest opportunity.

The tickets will be £1 each and with these prizes on offer we hope you feel you may be able to support this venture.

Only a small number sold so far so the odds are very good for one of these prizes.

Comments

• 10 for us please Stuart - see you tomorrow night!
  • The gold service (£140!!)is spectacularly excellent, takes so much time, is such a PITA and will be carried out by either Daniel or myself (maybe both) that I and probably Daniel will be buying a lot of tickets so that we dont have to do it!! (especially not to any of you CX types).
  • 10 for me please Stuart. I'll transfer the money into the club account as I won't be there tonight.
  • Tim, buying these raffle tickets feels like we are playing Russian roulette!
    Daniel
  • 11 for me please. That way my odds are better than Richard and Dave,s.