Welcome to the forum

Grass track party, Saturday 8th April!

...er, sorry not that sort of party. We are looking for a party of helpers to help sort out the container and bikes up at the track ready for the upcoming season. The bikes all need checking over, tyres pumping up etc and there is much tidying up to be done.

Im meeting Shelton and Sallie but the more helpers the easier it will be, no special bike spannering skills are required. There might be tea and biscuits and ill bring some beer. Ill be up there from about 10. Would be great to see you at some point.

Thanks.

Comments

• Count me in Tim.
  • I'll be there too.
  • Hi Tim
    I'll be there
  • Thanks people, thats great!
  • edited April 2017
    Will try to be there as grass track bike now purchased ... I reckon I owe some help time. Training at Welwyn in the morning so aiming to pop down after lunch if you're still going to be there???
  • Hi Tim,

I am aiming to come over after Welwyn track training in the morning. I will bring the boys with me as well, I'm sure they can be of some help. Should be there about 11.30am.

Cheers
    Scott.
  • Hi Tim,

me and Ellie will aim to be there at 10, I'll have to head off after 11 as racing at Velopark in the afternoon. Hopefully we'll be of some help.

Mitchy
  • I'll take a ride over for about 10.
  • Great thanks everyone. Ill be there from 10 till about 3 i reckon. Also, if you can bring a few basic tools, allen keys, 15 mm spanner etc that would be great.
  • All done by 12.30! Well as much as we can do for now. Thanks everyone, great teamwork.
  • Sorry I missed it!
  • brilliant to see club getting behind the track Tim