Welcome to the forum

Sunday 2nd 9am

edited April 2017 in Club runs
Sunday 9am club run is on...light wind, sunshine, possible spring feel!? Summer bikes- bit of pace but 'nowt daft. Route to suit. Any takers?

Comments

• lez
    I will be there first Sunday run in 6 months .
    went out with Phil last Saturday felt ok. lets head into the wind what ever way it's blowing
    chat when I get there.
    strappy
  • good stuff Strappy, with @JonathanS that should make 3
  • Jonno
    bring some gears we could heading woburn way a slight westerly tomo.
    i think
    strappy
  • Looking forward to a spin in the sun tomorrow - see you at 9am
  • I have a clear Sunday, see you there! havent yet dug the summer bike out from back of the cupboard but looking forward to it.
  • Adam plans to be there too. Unfortunately I can't make it but it looks like there's going to be a bumper crowd.
  • Bloody hell people- this is starting to look like a Sunday club run! Woburn it is Strappy
  • I'll come along and see if I can stick the pace. Mike.
  • Thanks folks, lovely day, enjoyed that. Adam cycled all the way home so must have got over 70 which is good going and Mike on only his second or third outing did great, really strong.
  • A band of 9 on a Sunday at 9.. what the bloody hell is going on! Was a good ride at a good pace..
  • Thanks all- very enjoyable. Look forward to more of the same in future, after I've recovered! Mike
  • I agree it was a nice ride good to be back on the sunday run after so long !.

a good pacey ride considering it was a bit lumpy finished on 59.33 mls @ 17.7. with the help of mc , john , and alike.

see you all next week

strappy.