Welcome to the forum

Saturday 8 April - 8am

PK is away so would appreciate an alternative Diesel engine to push the air out of the way.

Anyone else about?

Comments

• I will tag along again if thats ok James
  • I'll be there and can bring some routes and my new wheels :)
  • edited April 2017
    How about St Ives, 63 miles including coffee stop or do you need to split James again as previously?

• Tempted, where you thinking of heading James? Cafe or no cafe?
  • I have to get home for 10:30 as normal so am happy to go in any direction and either turn back or turn off at the necessary time chaps
  • I'll see you in the morning
  • 4 out. Nick - I hope you were enjoying a lie in and didn't pitch up after we departed.

lovely day for it after the fresh start.

Dom testing his new space age bike out and getting us on course. Hope the coffee was good

Home by 10:29. Usual sort of averages for the time of year and a club ride.

More of the same next week. I have entered the BRCC SPOCO on Easter Sunday so will be sitting in....
  • 69 miles @ 18.2 average. Misty morning no lights between us. Coffee great at Bicicletta. New bike awesome but legs not in the same league as the bike (yet).
  • Thanks chaps, most enjoyable
  • Sorry James I wish a lie in, wife had to go to work last minute so needed to be home for son gutted as I'm not about next sat so will make sure I'm there the week after, never been to that cafe either even more gutted