Welcome to the forum

N&DCA Rockingham 18mile TT Round 1

edited April 2017 in Time Trial
James Mac, MC, Emma and Jackie all took part in this event this afternoon.

Perfect afternoon. Light winds and warm. Awful course though. I only cycled bits of it to take some pics but I have been on smoother CX courses!! Some major pot holes, villages with lots of parked cars and a couple of dodgy blind bends.

Emma's first outing on this course got her third woman I think. James Mark and Jackie all finished within 20 seconds of each other all getting PB's for this circuit. Jackie got first lady and X Vet. Not sure about Mark and James as my phone pics of results not clear enough :-(

Comments

• Great riding TT'ers. James looks really angry in that photo. Scary!
    That looks like the Bringhurst circuit? Must have ridden that hundreds of times in Handicaps and RR's over the years.
  • Great riding all! Love the photos, some good race-faces!
  • Great stuff CCA! I see on Strava that James and Mark got great results too.

Really good seeing Emma back. And fast!
  • Very solid team performance, well done guys :+1: my grimace must be because my new skinsuit is a little tight :anguished:
  • Thanks for the report Stuart. Well that has to be the most hazardous course I have ridden, also not helped by the massive car boot sale that seemed to be the major local event of the year with the entrance and exit on the course! Anyway I'm glad I did it and it was a beautiful sunny day - was aiming for under 50mins but just slightly over. If only I could improve my cornering.......although my shoulder doesn't hurt anymore I am left with restricted movement until the nerve regenerates and am still having physio which makes me very cautious on any bend. Hopefully a good start to CCA ladies retaining the trophy