Welcome to the forum

Grass track training Monday nights.

Hoping to start grass track sessions tomorrow, 7-9. This is intended for adult riders and older youth riders.
Everyone is welcome and no experience is needed. We have a range of bikes available to borrow if you don't have your own, just bring pedals and shoes. £3 per session.
Looking forward to seeing Daniels gold super Crocket grass conversion!

Comments

• Hi Tim, I'm hoping to get off work on time and come along - might only be able to do first hour, before having to go and collect ellie from swim training, would that matter?
  • No, of course that's fine, all very relaxed. Weather forecast isn't that great mind, hoping it doesn't rain.
  • It didnt rain but it was cold! I think we all were reminded how hard grass track can be. Good fun though, a hare and hounds, a devil, some team sprints and a round of kilo's. Martin just pipped Travis for a seasons best 1.47.4 Alfie leading the youth with 2.30.3 and Emma leading the ladies with 2.30.9
    Targets have been set!
  • Gutted, meant to finish at 4pm, finished at 7.30pm. I'll try again next week!! I was thinking of you all as I rode home if that counts!
  • Rest week for me this week. Walking was an issue yesterday, let alone riding! See you all next Monday. Still haven't ridden my new grass track bike, ha!