Welcome to the forum

Results: Cambridge CC open F2D/10 (Cambourne) Sat 29th April 2017

edited April 2017 in Time Trial
A few CCA'ers at this event yesterday (myself, Janet, Gareth, Carmelo and Michael). Weather was Ok - a bit chilly and a noticeable breeze but nothing to complain about really. A huge field of 125 riders with fastest time as selection criteria so very competitive for both the women and men.

We all did CCA proud with a lot of pb's. Myself and Janet took 3rd and 4th lady respectively :) only just behind the Giant Liv ambassador! I'll leave everyone to comment on their performances but personally I'm well pleased with my 23:43 and nearly a minute off my pb! It was my goal this season to get under 24 for a 10 and I've done that by race 4 - I can retire now ;) or maybe shift the goalposts.

E. Koppe 23:43
J. Bassett 24:01
M. Martin 21:34
G. Davies 21:37
C. Luggeri 23:18

Was good to also see JMac who rode up to say hello and to catch up with everyone afterwards.

Emma

Comments

• Impressive times everyone, great start!
  • Thanks Emma & well done.

I did the school boy error of not turning gps on after the turbo warmup, which I only noticed after starting. Instead of just going off power i decided to fiddle with my garmin.
  • Even with the Garmin fiddling it was still an awesome time and a pb Gareth - well done.