Welcome to the forum

Power-based cycling studio session tomorrow evening (Thurs 4th May)

Would you like to take part in a free session at 7:00 p.m. tomorrow in my new indoor cycling studio near Audley End, Saffron Walden? I’m close to opening the doors properly but I’m running a few trial sessions first to bed everything in. A couple of CCA riders took part in last week’s trial and had a lot of fun while working hard (you're both welcome to come again tomorrow, btw).

We’ll probably have a couple of informal races (including a handicap to level the playing field) and maybe a taste of a structured workout (i.e. interval session) too. I might even load up a virtual version of the CCA club 10 course. We should be finished at 8:00 p.m.

It’s all power-based using my smart turbo trainers and coached/led by me. You just need to bring your road bike or TT bike and a sense of humour (and probably a towel...)

Refreshments might be trialled afterwards too... :)

There are four places remaining as I write this so please let me know ASAP if you'd like to take part.

Thanks,

Mark

Comments

• Two places remaining!
  • All places now taken - thanks.
  • Whoever the 6 are you will enjoy it. Mark has a great set up in his studio.

Stuart
  • Thanks Stuart. And maybe I'll switch the radiators off this time! :)
  • There were three simple but important changes last night compared to your session last week Stuart:-

- Turned the radiators off...

- Found a key to open the windows...

- Confirmed that cyclists will put themselves through anything for the reward of good cake afterwards....

:)