Welcome to the forum

Not-that-Early Bird Sunday 14th

I'm up for a frisky Sunday morning ride. 40-60m. I might be persuaded to be earlier than not-that-early if others are out.

Comments

• Matt, I recon everyone is scared by the prospect of a fast ride with you. That means a very fast pasting for most. Not sure I will be out tomorrow after grass track ride but hopefully there will be a 9 o'clock ride.
  • Did someone mention an opportunity to get pasted by much faster riders? Back in time to watch the Giro? I could probably make it over to Ashwell earlyish if someone posts a start time.
  • I'll be in Ashwell at 8:00.
  • Cheers Matt, enjoyed that. Well, until the point when you asked "One more hill?" I was completely shot by that point! Watching you disappear up towards Sue Ryder: whoooosh!
  • Well done lads. So you have resuscitated the fast Sunday ride or is there a fasting Sunday 9am ride? Never see much on the forum about it.
  • It was a good ride. 9:00am Sunday morning just gets a bit late in the day for me. Wouldn't mind a more regular 8:00am but can't commit every week. Usual story.