Welcome to the forum

Comments

• Shelton, Peter, Dave, Richard and myself all took part in round 4 of MSG today. It was a beautiful day for racing and another excellent MSG event. The course was very tough through the woods, lots of ditches and roots that took their toll. I managed two of the technical lines so some improvement compared to my last race but I somehow managed to hit a tree in the practice laps which dented the confidence. Not sure on overall position but out of the CCA riders: Dave came in first followed by Peter, Shelton, myself and then Richard who sportingly stopped to help a few young riders who crashed in the gravel on the last lap.

Other CCA riders out on the day included Emma, Harley, Travis, Sam and Thomas. Hope that's everyone.
  • Well done all. Always enjoyed this one in the past.
  • Uh Richards lap times where pretty impressive 11 mins! Ha Ha
  • Yes Dave said they had me finishing 6th ! I suspect my position may get adjusted...
  • Wheres the link to the results?
  • The results will be on the MSG website in a day or so. There were some provisional results at the venue. After a near miss in practice I had a bravery failure and stuck mostly to the B lines this time but I don't think the time penalties were too bad this time round.
  • Agree with you on that Peter, I took an A line and someone behind me got in front on the B line. Nothing to do with me being extra cautious on the brakes! I found the results online for the Open race:

Richard L - 6th (must have been bumped up for sporting behavior
    Dave H - 26th
    Peter D - 32nd
    Shelton - 38th
    Me - 56th (2 places better than my last race!)
  • Milk it while it lasts Richard :-)
  • Go on Timelaps Dan