Welcome to the forum

Upcoming events - N&DCA & IC 15

This is an advance warning of a couple of events coming up over the next few weeks:

N&DCA

The next N&DCA race (event 5) is on Saturday 10th June (2pm) on a local course at Sawtry (N1/15).

As a club, we are currently lying in 2nd place in the team competition N&DCA points just 4 points behind Baines Racing Silverstone. We are also in a commanding position to retain the women's team trophy.
It would be great to see another strong turnout from the club at this event. Entries close on Tuesday 30th May.

The following week on Sunday 18th June (8 am) the first Interclub event of the season takes place- IC15, booking on the Beds Road system is not yet open but should be quite soon.

Comments

• Hi James, I was originally planning on taking a break through June & July from races, except for a few interclubs, but maybe I should sneek this one in as well.

Am I right that the majority of this runs on the same stretch of road that the N1/10 (22 Apr) race, except it starts at just shy of the turnaround point and goes over the RAB where the N1/10 starts and along the road until the next RAB?
  • Same stretch of road but starts further south and still goes to Stilton turnround:

Strava Segment N1/15
  • I've entered this one.

Hoping after Saturday CCA should now be top of Womens and overall teams.