CP

Comments

• I am otherwise engaged
    Enjoy the sunshine
    CP
  • FDFD
    edited June 2017
    Yo ho

I'm off work all next week if anyone is around for some rides.

FD
  • Yo Ho lost souls

A cheeky 40 miler today @ 15mph, first decent ride for at least a month. A few aches now as muscle memory has been well and truly forgotten over the past few weeks.

Out all this week if anyone around.

FD
  • Yo Ho Lost Boys

Ride of the 2 Kaffs today. Blue Egg to Maglia Rosso and back.

Gt Bardfield Finchingfield Toppesfield Gt Yeldham Long Melford Lavenham Cockfield Stanningfield Hawstead. 34 miles @ 15mph. Plenty of gods waiting room at the Maglia Rosso.

Hawstead Hartest Boxted Glemsford Cavendish Tilbury Juxta Clare Gt Yeldham Toppesfield Daw St Gt Bardfield. 27 miles @ 14mph. Blue Egg largely empty, no other bikes except mine.

Sunshine, quiet roads, 2 cycling cafes, what's not to like? Highly recommended rolling route.

FD
  • Yo Ho

More tomorrow...you know you want to.

FD
  • Yo Ho

Lovely ride today in the warm sunshine. More of a SE wind than the southerly forecast by the Beeb, but very pleasant nonetheless.

Ashwell Bassingbourn Shepreth Barrington Eversdens Kingston Longstowe Hatleys Croydon Shingay Guilden Ashwell. 38 miles @ 15mph.

Felling it in the legs now. No ride for over a month, then 3 in 3 days. Glad I resisted going out with the Bullet group who met outside El Presidente's gaff at 9.30.

More tomorrow

FD
  • Well done Sir
    I am exploring foreign parts
    Time for discussions on return
    CP
  • Yo Ho Cap'n

Home you're enjoying foreign parts.

I decided to stay onshore today, as dictated by the Flying Dutchwoman.

These shores involved doing the shopping, mowing the lawn, weeding the garden, walking the dogs.....no time in the hammock.

Out tomorrow for a gentle spin with the Flying Dutchwoman. I'll put her on the front as retribution.

FD
  • Yo Ho me hearties

Out today with the Flying Dutchwoman for a sunny bimble around the lanes. Went on the Cotic cross bike for an on-road/off-road adventure.

Hitchin Ickleford Pirton Gravenhursts Campton Meppershall Stondon Shillington Pirton Hitchin.
    35k @ a very leisurely 18kph, followed by Chilli B's coffee and sandwiches in their suntrap garden. Just lovely.

Great week of cycling to get my mojo back after not riding much this year.

FD
  • Yo Ho Cap'n.

Have you finished exploring foreign parts yet?

FD