Welcome to the forum

Are the Sunday starts back to 09:00???

edited March 2010 in Club runs
Was hoping to be out this Sunday but not sure of the start time??

Comments

• Tim,

The forecast (well Metcheck anyway) is forecasting sunshine & a briskish ENE wind for Sunday. If there are some more riders up for it I think we should go for a 9am start for those that want to ride a little further.
    I'll have a look at a route over Saffron Walden way (It'll be a bit lumpy to start with)

SO if you are interested in a 9AM start on Sunday 7th March for a longer ride, let us know on this forum, so we know who to wait for

Cheers

Trahern
  • Count me in for 9am sunday
  • All sunday rides are now 9.00 start. There has been some confusion, i understand the impromptu saturday morning rides at various times and distances, but lets keep it simple on sundays. 9.00 for all rides.

TD
  • Thanks for the clarification Tim, unfortunately i have just had the Sunday ride scratched off the agenda by the Director of Internal Affairs! Saturday only for me.
  • sounds great. see you at 9am. Saffron Walden sounds good. Not sure i can do much over 50miles at the moment but can turn back if the plan is for major action.
  • I will be there at 9.00 i think it might be a bit to long for me as i will be against the clock,also my new trek 4.9 still tri sports as is my old trek needs new chain front & rear mechs jocky wheels etc. i will have to bring my fondriest my summer bike!!!!!.
    see you in the morning.
    strappy
  • dear all, please see new discussion topic under Tuesday training entitled evening Chain Gang. This is targeted at the racers and would be racers so let's have your thoughts and possibly get an evening fast ride going through the summer months.