Welcome to the forum

Inter Club 30 Results

Event report from Sunday's Inter Club 30 is posted to the Nomads' web site. https://hitchinnomads.cc/2017/06/26/inter-club-30-25-june-2017/

Comments

• Thanks @Nick Hickman & HNCC for a well run event
  • edited June 2017
    Sad to have missed this (and every other time trial!) this season. It has to be one of the best tt circuits in the area and the Nomads do exceptional cakes. Almost as good as CCA cakes... good to see a strong turn out and some fast times from the club though. Chapeau!
  • Two more rounds to go @wilburtrump plenty of time to brush off the cobwebs and squeeze into that skinsuit this year
  • Three more rounds... The Interclub Hill Climb is very much a TT with all-important points... 8th Oct. It wraps it all up. We're in a strong position now. Let's keep it up. We don't want to let it all go to clap, out on the Clappers.

An aside: by looking at the results last week, I can see and fully work out how EVERY rider adds points - even the last place rider bags 1 point.
  • Only the top 8 from each club score the rest are ignored. Oh I won't be lugging my mass up a hill.
  • My crude maths has us the following scoring after the second round:
    CCA - 736
    BRCC - 472
    SNCC - 467
    HNCC - 433
    IRC - 302
  • Unfortunately squeezing into the skinsuit isn't that much of a problem (who am I kidding? There's no way I could even get that zip up half an inch) it's being free at the time of the races. Al the interclub tts are rather unfortunately placed in my schedule! Maybe I should get a proper job?