Welcome to the forum

Team MK Season Starter Races

edited March 2010 in Youth
Round 2 of the this series will be on 20/3/10 at the Milton Keynes Bowl. Round 3 is on 10/4/10.

Youth Racing starts at 2.00pm and entry fee £4. If you do, go expect a long afternoon as the age catagory races are run seperatly.

I will be there with my three and I will be on hand to give advice on entry procedure etc. If you need to set your bike up beforehand and need help, contact me on richard@ccashwell.com.

For the big boys and girls: -

Go-Race at 10.00hrs, this is an introductory race for all those new to the scene.
Cat.2,3,4 Men is at 11.00hrs
Cat. 1,2,3,4,Junior women is at 11.00hrs

Richard

Comments

• RM,
    Cameron is keen for any racing.. is this for track or road bikes ?
    Let me know and we will be there..
  • Hi,

This is racing for Road Bikes with the appropriate gearing for your age group.

Keep an eye on the weather, if it's absolutly throwing it down we won't be going!

This is a link to Google maps showing the location, the entrance is off Watling Street.

http://maps.google.co.uk/maps?hl=en&source=hp&ie=UTF8&q=milton+keynes+bowl&fb=1&gl=uk&hq=Milton+Keynes+Bowl&hnear=Milton+Keynes+Bowl&view=map&cid=16111020757046753479&iwloc=A

Richard
  • I'm going to Milton Keynes, the weather isn't too bad. I'll be there from one o'clock omwards.

Richard