Welcome to the forum

Anyone else interested in a cycling week in Mallorca in October?

A large group from Hitchin Nomads were on a Stuart Hall Cycling holiday in April & a smaller number – myself & wife included – are looking to return in October for a week from the 13th October.

We presently have 6 people interested & Stuart Hall is offering a 5% discount for bookings made before the end of the month (discount code: Oct17).

A week from Friday 13th to Thursday 19th costs £505 with this discount which includes breakfast & evening meal as well as transfers to the Playa Mar Hotel in Puerta Pollensa and daily led rides. In addition a further discount is possible IF we can get a group of 11 to go as the 11th place is free & the saving can be split between the group.

You can hire a bike (at cost) from Stuart Hall or take your own & you need to book your own flights.

It was a brilliant week in April with good weather & a choice of rides to suit all abilities & plentiful food. Extending the good riding of the summer into those dark dank winter months is pretty attractive!!

If you are interested in joining the group please post up here or contact me – I’m out most Wednesdays with the Ashwell group.

PS – I have no financial interest in Stuart Hall Cycling – it would just be advantageous to get a group of 11.

https://stuarthallcycling.co.uk/