Martin Lawless 1.03.09
Tony Strapp 1.03.36
Tim Giles 1.04.08
Geoff Russell 1.04.28
Andy Skeen 1.06.56
John Meadows 1.20.27
Daniel/Theo Doncaster 1.23.09

Comments

• BIg thanks to all who helped make it happen. Nice one.
  • Yes - thanks to everyone who coordinated this and the supporters too - particularly the family watching that tricky corner/bridge after Guilden. Appreciated.
    Sunny weather. Temperature was decent for the morning. But there was a vicious wind coming from the north that made the climb out of Guilden extra tasty. However, the Wrestlingworth turn meant we were boosted back to Ashwell all the way.
    I haven't played Asteroids since the 80s - so it was nice to bomb along the Northfields Road dodging the mud planetoids. A shame there was no Hyperspace button on this version.
    Everyone really enjoyed it.
    Quick maths tells me I need to find an extra 5.25% to break the hour. A nice little target. Jon needs to find 0.0017%. Shaved nostril hairs? Neatly trimmed fingernails?
    Well done all.
  • It was great fun, there should have been more takers! Good job to John M. for taking up the gauntlet and having a go. An example to all! And WAY TO GO JOSH!
  • Well Done Josh
    I understand this without aero bars or disk wheels
    you will have to try next time !

Softies had a good ride
    especially if you hide in the wind :-)

James
  • Big thanks to organisers and supporters - terrific fun. Well done JM; top top ride.
  • Well done riders,

Great to see lots of sub hour times, fantastic ride from Josh, a very good 2 up (a hard course for a 2 up) and first CCA solo rider Robbie.

Also, for me really encouraging to see a lot of rides from " new racers" . Hope you enjoyed it and hope to see you at the 10`s. Maybe you could encourage those who were a bit borderline about doing a race?

Thanks Andy and helpers, and remember club 10 starts 5th May, and CCA25 on 13th June.

Tim.