Welcome to the forum

National colours skinsuit

I need to get my hands on a skinsuit or short sleeved race jersey with the club name and national colours on it, by October. Can anyone offer advice as to where I might get this? JMac/Jackie - Do British Cycling send them out? Do they have to be designed and ordered in the usual way? Will Endura do one within the time frame? Help ...

Comments

• There are a few being done for Albi but Endura, Nopinz & another make (Jenny & Dave can help with the name).
  • We've got the elite jerseys from Godfrey Bikewear for Albi (https://godfrey.co.uk/club/GB-Masters/elite-race), but that's not quite the same as a national champion's stripes - they may be able to help, though, they were quite quick on turnaround, including the custom element (name).
  • Claire - ask Dave Kiely because Joe was wearing a national champion's skinsuit with Welwyn branding at Assen last week, and that was only three weeks after he won the circuit race championship.
  • Joe was given his skinsuit by his club. They ordered it as a special through their normal suppliers and had it made and shipped in 10 days! I have spoken to Endura but was told minimum of 3 skinsuits and total number of items 15 per order which really does not help.