Welcome to the forum

Winter Ashwell Kit

Are we putting in a winter order for CCA stuff- would like a Gabba

Comments

• we have some TMG winter tights, not sure about new orders yet as we have a fair amount of stock to shift. Details will follow soon.
  • Dan

I need a full new TMG wardrobe autumn / winter let me know when you are around
    as I need to try stuff on for fitment.

thx strappy
  • Don't we need to do a bespoke order for the gabba??
  • Watch this space for the next kit order. Will be going up soon. TMG do a jacket very similar to the gabba which will come in cheaper and matches the gabba for performance pretty much.

I just have a couple of things to go over with Neil but will put the order up asap.

Ta!
  • I'm marshaling at the club 10 on the 16th and will bring the kit over, if Monday's grass track is on I will bring kit with me then as well. Give me a day or so to get the full list of kit available up on the forum.
  • Hi Dan,

Once you get to grips with the kit there should be an Endura Gillet with my name on which was ordered and paid for several months ago but I never manage to get to the club night.

Martin
  • @Dan Hall we have a pair of ladies Endura bib shorts which we borrowed to try on & need to return.
  • Hi Gareth, please bring them to next weeks club 10.
  • Martin, do you go to the club 10? Kit will be there on the 16th
  • Sorry @Dan Hall we're away on holidays until the end of august. Maybe the sept club night?