Welcome to the forum

Chaingang, Tues 15 Aug 7.30pm

edited August 2017 in Chain gangs
Going to be touch and go, but I'm hoping to make the sunshine for this week's chaingang.

Is it worth posting up to see if you fancy it too? Couple o' laps. The last two sessions have seen low turnout. I'm up for a normal chaingang, or a non-drop one. Whatever, really.

Ashwell, Three Tuns 7.30pm: departure/warm-up.
Steeple Morden, Waggon pub 7.35pm approx: for the start.

By the way, earmark Tues 5th Sept for a crack at the lap record.

Comments

• I'll be there!
  • edited August 2017
    Perfect weather for a chaingang. Catch it while the summer lasts...

We have a newbie turning up this evening: Jamie. I suggest we make this an all-inclusive "non-drop" session. We go as fast as we can as a group. No one left behind.

So, come on down. You can't lose. It's bound to be a lovely summer treat.

I hope to see you later. 7.30pm Ashwell depart to start, or 7.35pm Steeple Morden for the kick-off.

• I'm in, is anyone leaving from Ashwell at 7:30?
  • Hope to be there from Ashwell.
  • My last meeting cancelled - yay - so see you at Ashwell too.

• Hopefully be out, but don't wait. Feeling quite ill, also had no sleep. Will see how I feel. But want to come..
  • Cheers! Good fun, good riding

Just seen got a new 5 min power, that's cool.

Interestingly, rode at my old ftp from a few weeks ago for 20 mins of the last lap. Probably need to re test I guess
  • edited August 2017
    Well, we don't need to worry about the new lad. Jamie is strong and once he's mastered cornering: he'll achieve his race ambitions, fo sho.

Meanwhile, Dan H was out on his first chain gang too. Amazing first ever go: with so few riders and that speed. Dan is quickly transforming his power on t'bike. I think he'll have a great CX season.

5 out. Matt Palmer and Nat leading the way.

Lap 1: 23.1mph
    Lap 2: 24.1mph

Hope to make the chain gang in two weeks time.

And remember that lap record attempt, Tues 5th Sept.
  • Thanks gents. I enjoyed that.
  • Cheers for letting me ride - loved it