Welcome to the forum

TMG winter kit order ***CANCELLED***

edited September 2017 in Kit
It's that time of the year again.

The winter kit order will be going off in 2 weeks time, so sort out what you'd like and we can put the order through and get all of our nice cosy winter kit in time for the bad weather.....(!?!)......

Good news is that the current stock we have is going to be a lot more accessible from now on by the looks of it, contact @Dan Hall for more info on this. He will also be looking after the TMG kit when it arrives but I'm more than happy to put the order together and get it sent off to be made up.

TMG can be a little flexible with minimum order numbers but the guideline is 10 pieces per item. I'm prepared to order a couple of items for stock but am also aware we currently have a fair few garments already in stock and a few garments that were never retrieved from the last order. From now on payment should be made by BACS to the club account.

In terms of winter kit, TMG will be offering these garments:

Winter jacket:

https://tmghorizon.com/tmgpro/customcycleclothing/product-range/meta-jacket-man/

This will cost CCA members £85.58

Women's winter jacket:

https://tmghorizon.com/tmgpro/customcycleclothing/product-range/woman-jacket/

I will get a price on this ASAP but assume it will be similar to the men's jacket.

Acquaviva Jacket (gabba alternative):

https://tmghorizon.com/tmgpro/customcycleclothing/product-range/aqua-viva-foul-weather-jersey/

This will cost CCA members £109.66

Bib tights:

I can't find a link for these, but they are the same as last year but with a bend built in to the knee for a better fit.

These will cost CCA members £61.98

Cross skinsuit (roubaix skinsuit):

There's no link up yet as these are brand new, but they're a Roubaix fabric with mid length sleeves, I saw one at Flanme Rouge the other day and they look pretty cosy!

These will cost CCA members £89.80

The deadline for this order will be Friday September 1st so I can get it off ASAP and it should all get to us by the time things get cold. Which kit gets ordered is dependent on reaching a minimum order so please order ahead NOW and don't wait to expect stuff to be in stock.

Please DO NOT message me with your order either on here or on my email, but leave a post below this one so I can keep everything in one place. If you message/email me, it's likely that I won't put the order through as I may not see it.

Ta!

Comments

• Winter jacket, small please Will.
  • Gabba XL pls
  • Just a quick note to say that if the minimum orders are not met or are distinctly far off from being made up then I'll not put the order through. If we don't have enough orders to actually put a winter kit order in with TMG then I won't put an order through. It's not a problem...
  • What would the min order need to be?
  • Ten pieces per item is the guideline but if the order is big enough this may be flexible. Look above...
  • Seems like quite a tight deadline for 10pcs per item. Are we wedded to TMG? Come on CCA surely 9 more of you 'Need' a gabba!!
  • edited August 2017
  • I'm sure people can decide over a period of two weeks whether they'll be wanting any cca winter kit from TMG. Absolutely no tie to TMG, I'm sure endura must do some sort of gabba alternative too? It's only 3 pieces minimum order from them.

I only really set up an order with TMG to buy better quality racing gear for significantly less than what endura were offering at the time. Just so happens their other kit is pretty good and reasonable too. I'll carry on putting a couple of orders a year up for the time being for the club but if interest tales off then we can stick to just endura.
  • Thank so Will- if there are 2 other takers for a CCA version of this bad boy I'm in.

Endura FS260-Pro SL Classics Jersey
  • will

i was after a winter jacket may be 2 but i need a couple of autum ones as well roubaix
    type but not sure if you would get enough for an order , size wise not a clue my summer tmg top
    is a large but not sure how the winter stuff sizes up do we anything around i could try on.

thx strappy
  • Winter gear is same sizing to summer gear, it's generally the same fit. A gabba styled jacket is a good mid-season jacket as they're generally very breathable and not too thick. The winter jackets are more weatherproof. I wear mine down to around 2 degrees before resorting to a more expensive garment (generally a nice duvet). There may be a couple of pairs of bib tights in the stock but no jackets as far as winter gear is concerned. I think the Endura winter jackets are a thick roubaix styled jersey? Ask @Dan Hall , he may have a sample knocking around.
  • cheers Will

I will try and see dan Wednesday get back to asap.

thx

strappy
  • Jess - not that easy I'm afraid, the MoQ per item from Endura is 3 but I need to put in an order for a total of 15 items. Looking at this post history I'm not sure if we will get close to the MoQ needed for Endura or TMG without dumping a load more into stock. I suggest we wait until Will's TMG deadline is up and then review the potential for an Endura order at that time.

Strappy - please see my kit post re. what is in stock/availability for collection.
  • I am currently in blistering 32 degree heat! Winter kit seems a long way away! I will wait and see what the club can muster by way of orders. Would be good to have some CCA winter stuff if we can
  • Hi -

I would like one of the TMG Gabba alternatives (Acquaviva Jacket) in striking CCA blue please. Size S

Thx
    Mat
  • As it stands unfortunately we don't have enough interest from the club for a kit order, unless this picks up over the next couple of days the next order will be mid to end of January 2018.
  • will
    i would like
    2 winter jackets SKU AS20092.
    2 long sleeve jackets ASO 8223.
    1 gabba type jacket SKUBRAV001.
    Also arm warmers and a ultra packable shower jacket.
    i will try and get to the club night and see you or dan.
    thx
    strappy
  • Hello all, sorry to say that we're nowhere near the minimum order numbers so there'll be no TMG winter kit order this year. Next order for racing kit will be in January!

Ta.