Welcome to the forum

TMG CCA slim fitting jersey - size M - **SOLD**

edited September 2017 in Kit
Pics here: https://imgur.com/a/n5WVT

I think it has been used twice.

One of the slimmer fitting tmg ones that basically everyone is wearing. Newer version with the most recent order.

Doesn't fit me so passing it along

Comments

• Might be interested. I recently ripped my existing CCA jersey...

What size person does size M fit?
  • Depends what you class as fits! "Fits" me as a club jersey but if I were ordering now I'd go for a S, if this makes sense!
  • I take the TMG ones in an M if thats any help @BrendanR
  • Hi Nathaniel - if Brendan doesn't take it I will
    iain
  • I'll wait patiently for Brendan to make a decision, but if he doesn't take it, I will please....it'll give me an incentive over winter & if all fails, I'll pass on to another club member at the same price. Thanks.
  • It's worth the 'gamble' for £10! If it doesn't fit, I'll pass it on to IainF or Stiggers for the same price if they are still interested. Only slight problem Nathaniel, I currently can't drive or ride my bike, so not able to get out much apart from going to work, so not sure how I'll get to you. If you'd prefer to sell to one of the others, I'd understand.
  • Sounds like a great plan Brendan! Just want it to get some use. Are you local to Letch?

PM me your address. If it's not worth driving I can just post it (what is royal mail small parcel these days, still 2.80?) :)

Paypal? I can just give you the email address.
  • I'll send you a PM, Nathaniel.