Welcome to the forum

Interclub Hill Climb Sunday 8th October 10:30hrs

edited October 2017 in Time Trial
Sharpenhoe Clappers

Cow bells guaranteed.

A good turn out should keep us in the running.

A heads up to keep this Sunday morning clear and look out for registration on the Beds Road CC interweb machine...

Comments

• Very pleased its weekend of the 8th, I'm doing Monsal hill climb the week before which should be good practice! Me and Lil rode up Sharpenhoe yesterday...its easy to forget how hard it is! - great fun
  • I'm gutted to be missing this one -sorry to not be around to attempt to contribute to the team's total but have family commitments that weekend. Good luck to everyone who takes part!
  • edited October 2017
    Just 6 CCA entered so far, anyone who thinks they might manage to be there should book in and you can easily pull out if necessary - if you need an early or late start just let me know.
  • I've signed up - hopefully booking is OK
  • myself and David have entered to make up the numbers - don't hold your breath for anything spectacular. A 10mile mountain would suit me better.
    Jmac - could we request start times within about 10mins of each other please as we will be cycling over together so don't want an hour in between us. Thanks.
  • I'll sign up, though I have the E2/30 the afternoon before so may be a little broken. Anyone want to meet on route/in Ashwell and ride over, I'm not that sure where it actually is! Café stop on the way back and we can make a morning of it?!

Chris
  • signed up as well (at least I think I did). not sure i'm all that useful at a 3min effort but i'll do my best.
  • I’ll vw riding over from Hitchin about 75 mins before it starts if anyone wants to meet here Chris P.
  • yeah that sounds good Adam, I'll message you
  • edited October 2017
    Well done to all the Hill Climbers today - a win for Mitch and CCA + the interclub series :awesome:

Provisional results
  • edited October 2017
    Well done everyone!