Welcome to the forum

*Fulcrum Quattro Wheelset for Sale*

1 year's use, bought from Dave S last year for training on. Used sparingly in the winter (no racing for me this year) and for the occasional commute in the summer. Just replaced them with some heavy winter wheels on my hack.

Usual wear and tear, rims still have plenty of life in them, still running true and bearings running smoothly. They're the LG model which means they have wider internal rims, your tyres will come up a little wider and be a lot more comfortable to ride... See zipps/bontrager/HED wheels for similar rim widths. I was running 28mm tyres on them and they were dead comfy.

£50

Comments

• sold Will.if still available.
  • yup geoff, they're yours! let me know when you're about to pick them up, I'm sure we can organise something!
  • send me your bank details and I'll pay direct Will. When I am up and about I'll be down there as I need to sort some stuff. keep them safe for me please.
  • Will

seem to remember claiming some kit from you a while ago? Bib tights I think. If you still have them we are at the CCA CX tomorrow and can do the deal then.

Stuart
  • Hi Will. I am down club night for Max's talk. Can you bring the wheels round then if coming also? Cheers
  • Sorry for missing this afternoon will
    Meeting went on too long. Will be in touch
  • Back down 21st November Will. Collect then
  • No problems! I should be in on the 21st so will stick the kettle on.
  • all good Will and thanks.