Welcome to the forum

For Sale: Mens' Le Col B5 Winter Jacket Black with Fluoro Yellow Piping sized Large

A great looking jacket! Purchased in October 2014 from Sigma Sport, this was the then top of the range. Size guide: 40" chest, <80 kg. Windproof, waterproof, breathable fabric has been used on the arms and front panels. Also features a high neck, fleece lined collar, zip guard and 4 good pockets, one with a zip closure for phone/valuables. Designed with high viz features on the back. Little used. Loss of weight forces reluctant sale. For full disclosure, there is some cosmetic "cracking" in the reflective central, vertical stripe on the back, without detracting from the overall function or impression. £100 ono. Let me know if you wish to try it on for size etc. Wallington.

https://7hundred.co.uk/11482/products/le-col-b5-pro-winter-jacket-fluro-yellow.aspx

Comments

• I appreciate that I'm competing with Dan's excellent efforts on organising an Endura Winter kit order, but since I've had 54 views and no offers, if anyone wishes to make me a reasonable offer before Monday, 16th at 5.00 p.m., please let me know. Otherwise I'll stick it on ebay.